• You receive an email from me to acknowledge your purchase, and you send me 1 - 4 photos of your pet.
• We have a conversation about everything you would like, such as the background colors, a name added, face vs. full body, etc.
• I send you an image of the general composition for your approval.
• I get to work and create your custom portrait! Please allow 3-4 weeks.
• You see your completed painting by email, and you have a chance to ask for minor revisions at this time.
• With your approval, I ship your pet portrait to you. I absolutely guarantee the quality and likeness
of my portraits, and will make sure you are completely satisfied with
the finished painting before it leaves my studio!
• When it arrives, you are so pleased with your painting that you do a happy dance!
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
Verified Secure Website with Safe Checkout
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
Verified Archival Materials Used
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Description from Merchant:
PASTEL PAINTINGS | I use professional-grade archival acid-free paper and grounds, and professional quality pastels.
ACRYLIC PAINTINGS | I use quality professional-grade canvas, gesso and paints, and spray seal each painting with UV-protective matte varnish.
PRINTS | I provide high quality digital inks on smooth matte art paper.